About the Salvation Army – Kelowna
In a desire to serve the needs of Kelowna we do so through a variety of ways to meet physical, emotional, spiritual & environmental needs. We invite you to explore and discover what we are about. Below you will find a snapshot of some of the ways we achieve our mission.
- Worship Services Sundays: 10:30 am with a children’s program
- Spiritual Care: meet with a Pastor
- Life Groups: offering a variety of studies, activities and events
Physical & Emotional:
- Seniors’ Drop-In program for those 50+ at the church on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. A place for food, friends, fun & fellowship.
- Our Community Life Centre in Rutland offers a variety of supports and resources for community members. Including a food bank, access to practical needs onsite, Caseworkers to assist you in finding the supports you need.
- Youth program offers a safe place for youth to grow in their understanding of who they are as individuals and in Christ.
- Our Emergency Disaster Services offer practical supports to residents and emergency response personnel during times of crisis.
- To learn more about our Programs, click here.
- Our Thrift Store (200 Rutland Rd. South) assists the community by recycling quality used goods, keeping them out of the landfill, and getting them into the hands of people who will use them. The monies from the store go back into the community.