You can help give hope to those in need by looking in your closets, your homes, and your hearts and donating today, help us make a difference in someone else’s life tomorrow!
WHAT TO DONATE:
Quality Clean & Gently Used Clothing and Household Goods – Items you would give to a friend or want to receive!
(undamaged items, no rips, no tears, no stains or chipped dishes/glassware please)
- Clothing and accessories
- Shoes, Purses, Bags and Belts
- Vintage Collectibles
- Small Household appliances (i.e bar fridges, coffee machines, toaster ovens)
- Housewares & Kitchen goods
- Decorative items
- Paintings & Artwork
- Working Electronics
- Wedding gowns & Formal wear
- Sporting equipment (NOTE: we are not able to accept large exercise machines)
- Small Musical Instruments
- CD’s, DVD’s, VHS and records
- Linens, Bedding & Curtains
- Seasonal decorations (in the appropriate season)
- Do test all electrical and battery-operated equipment to make sure it is still working prior to donation.
- Do include all manuals, if available.
- Do include all pieces and/or parts / remotes etc.
- Do wash or dry-clean any clothing prior to donation.
- Do not donate broken or soiled items.
- Do not leave items outside after hours.
- Do not donate items that have been recalled, banned or which otherwise do not meet current safety standards.
Due to Health Canada’s Health & Safety guidelines, resale-ability, and store storage space, we cannot always take everything offered to us. We are unable to accept large appliances, mattresses, bathroom fixtures, doors & windows, furniture, car parts, paint, chemicals or hazardous materials, bike helmets, safety jackets, car seats, cribs, baby furniture over 5 years old or missing CSA stickers.
Please be sure the goods you donate are quality, something you would want to receive or give to a friend. It costs The Salvation Army to remove trash that has been dumped outside our Thrift Stores. This diverts vital funds away from those who most need our support. Your understanding is appreciated.