Our Community Life Centre is a safe haven – a place where you can find hope. When you call for an appointment you will meet with a caseworker. Our caseworkers are great listeners – they know it takes time to work through each situation. Each situation is unique and we create an individual plan to meet your needs. We love to walk alongside your journey.
This assistance can take many forms such as:
- Food assistance
- Clothing & basic essential household items, and mattresses
- Children’s Backpack Program (seasonal)
- Christmas Blessings, food, toys for children (seasonal)
- Caseworker to assist you in meeting your needs
- Program referral to agencies & programs throughout our community
- Spiritual support (counselling, prayer, Bible study)
- Variety of training, equipping and interest programs
- Missing persons tracing
- and more
Please contact us at 250-765-3450 to make an appointment to meet with one of our caseworkers for any of the listed services. Our caseworkers can meet with you at the Community Life Center at 200 Rutland Road South.